OUR MANUFACTURING FACILITY
We have 3 manufacturing facilities, all are situated close to each other in the industrial zones in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India, having a total area of approximately 60000 sq. ft.
Well equipped with more than 75 World-class machines such as:
- CNC turning centres & Turn mill centres
- CNC Turning with Robotic loader
- CNC Vertical Machining centres – Single & Twin Spindle
- Automatic Tube Cutting Machines
- Robotic welding Machines for MIG & TIG
- Special purpose machines
- Presses - Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Hydro Pneumatic
- Painting booths and Water Jet Cleaning Booth
- Other essential conventional machines
We have strong supplier base in India to feed our requirements as per ASTM A106 Grade B. Material grade –SAE 1018, SAE 1020, ST 52, other standards & Special Steels.
- Sufficient Stock of raw materials
- Continuous workflow with adequate raw materials
- Ensured OTD
Kongu’s vast experience facilitated rating with the majority of its customers has given it a preferential status for sourcing of critical Tubular-components.
Warehousing provides logistics by Just-in-Time (JIT), 2 BIN system.
AUTOMATIC TUBE CUTTING MACHINE
Our Tube cutting cell having 5 automatic & 1 semi automatic tube cutting machines imported from Japan & Taiwan
- By using this capabilities , Kongu Enginears can produces 1 Million cut parts per month
CNC MACHINING DIVISION
Our CNC Machining cell having high precision machines like Mazak, DMG Mori Seki, Tsugami, Doosan, Hwacheon, LMW and ACE.
- CNC Turning centre : 40 Machines
- CNC Turn mill centre : 07 Machines
- CNC Vertical Turret Lathe: 01 Machine
- CNC Vertical Machining Centre: 4 Machines
ROBOTIC WELDING DIVISION
Our Welding cell equipped with 3 Fanuc Robot with Lincoln Electric MIG welding attachments and 12 Kemppi - Rotary & Linear Tig Welding machines. Using the capabilities, we are producing high quality of welding as per international standard without manual intervention.
QUALITY ASSURANCE DIVISION
Quality Assurance is the utmost responsibility of every employee at Kongu Enginears and is actively supported, promoted and maintained as an internal culture. We generate a Process Flow and Control Plan for each part.
To maintain the consistency in all level, we practice,
- 7 QC Tools
- Fish Bone Diagram
- GEMBA Analysis
- Red Table Analysis
- Why-Why Analysis
- Quality Management System with accordance ISO 9001:2015,
ISO 45001:2018, IATF 16949:2016
- Verifies the acceptability of parts
- Performs testing to customer requirements
- Ensures calibration of instruments