OUR MANUFACTURING FACILITY
We have 4 manufacturing facilities, all are situated close by each other in the Industrial Zones in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India - having a total area of approximately 2,00,000 sq. ft.
Well equipped with more than 85 World-class machines such as:
- CNC Turning Centres & Turn Mill Centres
- CNC Turning with Robotic loader
- CNC Vertical Machining Centres - Single & Twin Spindle
- CNC Vertical Turning Lathe
- Cold Tube Pilgering Machine
- SIERRA (Made in USA) - Skiving and Roller Burnishing Machine (SRB)
- Automatic Tube Cutting Machines
- Robotic welding Machines for MIG & TIG
- Special Purpose Machines
- Presses - Hydraulic, Pneumatic & Hydro Pneumatic
- Painting Booths and Water Jet cleaning Booth
- Other Minimal Conventional Machines.
We have strong supplier base in India to feed our requirements as per ASTM A106 Grade B. Material grade –SAE 1018, SAE 1020, ST 52, other standards & Special Steels.
- Sufficient Stock of raw materials
- Continuous workflow with adequate raw materials
- Ensured OTD
Kongu’s vast experience facilitated rating with the majority of its customers has given it a preferential status for sourcing of critical Tubular-components.
Warehousing provides logistics by Just-in-Time (JIT), 2 BIN system.
AUTOMATIC TUBE CUTTING MACHINE
Our Tube cutting cell having 5 automatic & 1 semi automatic tube cutting machines imported from Japan & Taiwan
- By using this capabilities , Kongu Enginears can produces 1 Million cut parts per month
CNC MACHINING DIVISION
Our CNC Machining cell having high precision machines like MAZAK, TSUGAMI, DAWOO, DMG MORI SEIKI, DOOSAN, HWACHEON, OKUMA & HOWA, HITACHI SEIKI, LMW & ACE
- CNC Turning centre : 42 Machines
- CNC Turn mill centre : 08 Machines
- CNC Vertical Turret Lathe: 01 Machine
- CNC Vertical Machining Centre: 07 Machines
ROBOTIC WELDING DIVISION
Our Welding cell is equipped with 4 Fanuc Robot with Lincoln & Fronius Electric MIG welding attachments 12 Kemppi - Rotary & Linear Tig Welding machines. Using the capabilities, we are producing high-quality welding as per international standards without manual intervention.
QUALITY ASSURANCE DIVISION
Quality Assurance is the utmost responsibility of every employee at Kongu Enginears and is actively supported, promoted, and maintained as an internal culture. We generate a Process Flow and Control Plan for each part.
To maintain consistency in all levels, we practice,
- 7 QC Tools
- Fish Bone Diagram
- GEMBA Analysis
- Red Table Analysis
- Why-Why Analysis
- Quality Management System with accordance ISO 9001:2015,
ISO 45001:2018, IATF 16949:2016
- Verifies the acceptability of parts
- Performs testing to customer requirements
- Ensures calibration of instruments